VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi reluctantly selling my R32 due to long commute, I'm second owner and have had since last March. The first owner has passed me a unique folder of service history that even details the mileage and mpg at each fill up on a spreadsheet, every mot & tax reminder for the duration of its life and receipts galore. The car has been loved and is in fantastic condition for the miles. At 39000 previous owner had a new gearbox fitted by VW under warranty and regular serviced the DSG box. When I bought the car I had the DSG box oil changed and full service. Ive had custom made stainless down pipes fitted as the standard ones tend to break under the torque and flex of the engine.
Blue, 3 door with MOT til September with 140000 miles (motorway)

I love this car and really don't want to see it go but it has too so I'd like it to be enjoyed by a fellow veedubber who will appreciate it hence putting it on this forum as I've had numerous time wasters from auto trader who have offered stupid cash offers without even seeing the car.

Bad bits
The paintwork has a few stone chips but nothing unsightly. There is a small scrape below the fuel tank due to an asshole farmer on a quad bike that decided to scrape the side and disappear into a field, had it quoted at £300 to fix but haven't done it as I need to change cars due to cost of travel. The drivers seat bolster has a some wear and a small hole size of 10p piece, easy to fix.

Auto trader value the car at £6250 so that's what it's advertised for. I am open to sensible offers and if your serious about buying it then I'm happy to supply pics and welcome any test drives.

Please feel free to contact me on 07891298678 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking
Steve
Vehicle registration plate Car Wheel Grille Sky
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle Car Land vehicle Tire Plant Vehicle registration plate

Attachments

·
19,403 Posts
You may want to add year, mileage, MOT length and other details such as 3dr or 5dr, colour and spec. information like leather or cloth trim etc...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks????
Blue
3dr
mileage is 140000 mostly motorway miles,
MOT til September
Cloth interior, which apart from the previously mentioned wear on drivers seat, is in great condition

·
19,403 Posts
What about year of registration?
Any factory options fitted such as RCD500, MFD2. RNS510, armrest etc....

You're not exactly selling the car:)

Exterior & Interior pics would help a great deal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Registration is 2006, it has the standard non Bluetooth radio with 6cd changer in the armrest :)
Can't seem to load pics it's not playing ball and won't let me paste them in

·
19,403 Posts
Sounds as if you have the standard RCD300 headunit. The armrest and CD changer were options so that's a plus from selling perspective.

Reactions: Chiggy77
1 - 6 of 6 Posts