VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have a bad day? Work was shite and to top off the wife got a nice phone call. She fell down the stairs last sat and A & E said she sprained it. They said on the phone today really sorry but we looked at the x ray again and you fractured it. So she's in plaster. Fooking crap!!!!

·
Queen In The North
1,358 Posts
I know the feeling !! Think this whole weeks been pretty poor to be honest... perhaps its the change in weather thats putting a massive downer on everything !!

Hope your wife is ok !

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
When I did my GCSE's in 2003 (god I feel old now) my very last exam was on Friday the 13th. I was sure something was going to go wrong but it didn't!

·
19,388 Posts
When I did my GCSE's in 2003 (god I feel old now)
Could have been worse, you could have done O' Grades in 1982 during the Falklands War:)

·
2,803 Posts
Got stood up for a date, and my friend is over an hour late getting us to the pub!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Went to work and at ten past 9 got a text to say my mum slipped in the garden and has broken her ankle! Coincidentally....she eas born on friday the 13th of febuary too haha!

·
Administrator
13,971 Posts
My week has been crazy and I am having some major personal issues with being confused by women

Aaaaaggghhhh

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Michelle said:
I know the feeling !! Think this whole weeks been pretty poor to be honest... perhaps its the change in weather thats putting a massive downer on everything !!

Hope your wife is ok !
She'll live but she's worried about how she's going to change her pants with a cast on lol.

·
Queen In The North
1,358 Posts
She'll live but she's worried about how she's going to change her pants with a cast on lol.
Hahahaa fair enough! Us woman do worry about things like that

·
19,388 Posts
Reactions: alecmack

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
When I did my GCSE's in 2003 (god I feel old now) my very last exam was on Friday the 13th. I was sure something was going to go wrong but it didn't!
Are you for real??!! LMFAO

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
My week has been crazy and I am having some major personal issues with being confused by women

Aaaaaggghhhh

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
You mean they're all avoiding ya?? Lol.. Do you need an agony aunt??

·
72 Posts
Well I was born on friday 13th and my day was pretty normal, but I did buy two £1 scratch cards the first won me £2 and the second £10 so cant be bad!

·
693 Posts
Nope - Had an ace day tbh! Day off work, booked two weeks snowboarding, had the R32 serviced and just been out for drinks...

Friday the 13th - Lucky for some!

·
1,927 Posts
I spent it in 94 degree sunshine in Florida. Dunno what that is in proper temperature scale, but it's bloody hot!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I got out the house at 5am walked to the car in the pitch black, got in, and instantly smelt it.. I had stepped in dog shit for the first time in probably 20 years, not realised, and got in my prized R ???? the whole experience must have mentally scarred me because the smell was on my mind most of the day. When I got home I searched for said deification in order to post it back but I couldn't find a f'in trace!?! Thank The Lord for £14 eBay mats. I WILL get my revenge. ????

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts