VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my way home from work a bloody stone came up of a lorry and cracked my front bumper!!! dose any one know were i cant get a new one apart from thouse steelers thanks

·
3,732 Posts
try and get an OEM one if you can, some of those German replicas are shocking :vroam:

sorry to hear it tho mate, how big a crack did the stone make then? can it not be plastic welded?

·
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a obvious 3 inch crack but a hair line one 7 inchs. it missed the front it caught the passenger side rite wear the wheel arch starts anoth bloody inch and it would of missed the whole bloody car! i dread to think how much a new one is going to cost and the labour to fit and spray it

·
544 Posts
vw scrap yard or see if there is one being broken for spares and you might get the right colour.

·
4,328 Posts
pleasure anytime.

you could also try vw speed but they take a while to get back to you, or lesbray off ebay can get all oem genuine part scheap so may be worth an email.

·
4,328 Posts
that does seem alot, as i think if you shopped around you could get the bumper painted and fitted for £100, so would make the total more like £500 :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts