VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am able to get front pads at a very good price through work. they are made by TRW Lucas, they make the oem pads fro the 288mm set up on the vag range and also the rear pads on the R and all vw range, so not cheap crap. the price i belive i could get them for on a bulk buy basis is around the £35 mark if work allow me to buy a few sets. may say im doing aload of track days this year so stocking up to have new set for the days and then for road after.
if you are interested let me know just put your name down on the list then ill see how much interest we can get. can also get rear disks and pads if your needing the lot doing.
these retail from our supplier at £63 plus vat

1.Pomme (F) confirmed
2.TOTGT (F) paid
3. jackie (F) confirmed
4. John_C (F+R)
5. carl32 (F+R) paid

right front pads come in at £35.50, and rears coming in at £19.50
the postage on these will be £2.50 royal mail 1st class.
so people with fronts only total cost will be £38 and for thoses having front and rear £57.50

this is a copy of the info on the pads and diagram picture of them. just though more info the better

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to mention this is for the mk4 only as we cant get mk5 pads

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1.Pomme

·
385 Posts
me too, fronts please.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jackie said:
and me

1.Pomme
2.TOTGT
3.Jackie

Can you get discs? If so what price?
i cant get the front discs! wish i could but no one makes them really only vw and performance makes like tarox.

·
748 Posts
Yeah Im quite intrested, can you get them for the bk to?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes i can get the back as well. will need to know exact time of manufacutre though as there are 3 different sets listed. i know what ones are for the cars after feb 2003. will try and sort a price out for rears but price is depedant on which pads your car needs. for the later ones i think around the £20 mark

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wayne said:
sorry to thread jack, but keep your eye out on here for discs soon ;)
would be good time for people to get pads then if there is going to hopefully be discs GB,

also with ring trip good time to get set of new pads for either going to the ring or for after if pads are worn alot from the trip

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
gazjones said:
would be good time for people to get pads then if there is going to hopefully be discs GB,

also with ring trip good time to get set of new pads for either going to the ring or for after if pads are worn alot from the trip
definitly group buy coming soon :xD

·
387 Posts
neeed upgraded discs - my red stuff pads have warped the stock ones :blushed:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
andy how many sets are you interested in. i can get this going very soon just giving few people a bit more time if they want to jump in

·
540 Posts
would happily go for it if you are able to get both sets of discs and all pads??

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cant get front discs sorry but can get rear pads and discs

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump anyone else interested will leave this open till middle of the week then ill sort out full costs inc postage to people. then sort it out and hopefully people will have the pads end of the following week

1 - 20 of 34 Posts