VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Been That long I can not reMember
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a front splitter in carbon fibre for a mk4 r32?
Cheers

·
Been That long I can not reMember
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yh that sounds perfect, just keep me in mind and drop me a PM when you get them In, just in case I miss the post

Ta

·
Nappy Wearing Member
881 Posts
Hmm also very interested, i'm yet to even get round to fitting my cupra splitter

Reactions: V6TOMMYGUN

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Heres a list Moly 90, Paulie, R32Wez, Jack32, Gr3asemonkey, JMP r32, Andub, Cheempeej. My return button at work has broken! that's why this looks ugly!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I would be interested in one of these too!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Hey Mate, I have been MAJORLY addicted to my cycling at the moment so with all this good weather I have been getting out on the bike every second god sends. It's got to the point where I am setting my alarm between 5 and 6am to ride before work.

So my precious is sitting a little unloved at the moment. Did have an interim service at AMD few weeks back.

Also spent 10 days in Poland with the 3g on my phone turned off.

Fear not, all my lycra has been renewed as have a fair few other bike bits. So now im thinking gear box and rear diff oil change next. And maybe a nice CF splitter =)

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Hey Mate, I have been MAJORLY addicted to my cycling at the moment so with all this good weather I have been getting out on the bike every second god sends. It's got to the point where I am setting my alarm between 5 and 6am to ride before work.

So my precious is sitting a little unloved at the moment. Did have an interim service at AMD few weeks back.

Also spent 10 days in Poland with the 3g on my phone turned off.

Fear not, all my lycra has been renewed as have a fair few other bike bits. So now im thinking gear box and rear diff oil change next. And maybe a nice CF splitter =)
Good to see your back. Better be pretty ripped after all that cycling! How was Poland? ive always wanted to go there and get my Easter European stereotype out of my mind haha.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts