VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took some pics of my .:R With new front splitter. Think it looks cool! I Love little mods like this, At least another 10BHP. lol.....
:top:

·
619 Posts
:burnout: Nice Mak, love the wheels, whats the name of the paint and where did you get it :D
.:R should come out from the factory with the splitter in my opinion, but at least it gives us something to do :D:rock:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
looks fantastic ive got splitter to go on when i get my car back looks a great mod!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Looks really nice Mak!

I'd also be interested to know exactly what setup you have - coilovers/springs?? its looks PUUUUUURRRRRRFect at that height.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Macdadddy fitted mine, Looked easy enough though, As of the Springs... They are H&R as same as ARB's already on the car when i bought it
Front pic, just for you Very Cherry!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The standard one is lower, Its just that you get a centre peice!. Mine low and doesn't catch at all. Never caught it yet, had me worried at first though... Is you lowered AP11?

·
57 Posts
Nop not lowered just standard for the mo:D

Would love coilovers but could'nt jusify the price:dong:

Just looking into springs(do you know what code of your springs are?) and arb's:driver:

:top:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers edition 25, don't know part no's are but will have a check round for ya mate.... I'm glad mines lowered AP11 Handles loads better mate!

·
3,732 Posts
Mak said:
Macdadddy fitted mine, Looked easy enough though, As of the Springs... They are H&R as same as ARB's already on the car when i bought it
Front pic, just for you Very Cherry!
why thankyou :proud:

looks very good, definately adding this to the todo list - mine are scratched to hell :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts