VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All new to the forum looking to purchase a R, any body used fs performance? looking at there golf r32 up for £9995

done a few back ground checks seems to be running from a rough area through a alley way?

just really wanted to know if anybody has bought a car of them or had any experience with this company?

much appreciated guys

·
Registered
89 Posts
Can I just say..
Don't go on what's for sale (ie. Up market vehicles)
^The reason I say that is look up Motorhub formerly Keighley Trade Centre, they have an immense stocklist.. But have scammed people in the past and sold some absolute dogs!
Best to just go and look at it properly. Any car is worth viewing if it's worth your hard earned cash in my opinion.

·
Sausage Fingers
3,707 Posts
Can I just say..
Don't go on what's for sale (ie. Up market vehicles)
^The reason I say that is look up Motorhub formerly Keighley Trade Centre, they have an immense stocklist.. But have scammed people in the past and sold some absolute dogs!
Best to just go and look at it properly. Any car is worth viewing if it's worth your hard earned cash in my opinion.
Is this the place every cars photo is taken in a multi-storey carpark?

I was going to buy a carrera 4s from them until I was talking to my mate who knows Porsches inside out and he told me they were less than reputable let's say.

·
Deadly Member
500 Posts
Go look for sure, but be very careful of places like this, I purchased an Audi S5 from a place like this, it had Lambos, Range rovers, other high end marques, Turned out to be unrecorded repair, dodgy MOT dangerous repairs on chassis etc. Totally pulled my pants down.....
Got my money back but complete ball ache.... Just have your wits about you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Only thing is putting me of is its in Luton. Prices are on the high side. the mk4 rotrex supercharger seems to be bought of here which was up for £10500. might give these lot a call on the weekend. anybody recommend any other TRUSTWORTHY dealers that sell r32s or source them. cheers Robert

·
Registered
2006, 3dr, Blue, Golf R32 Mk5
7 Posts
Only thing is putting me of is its in Luton. Prices are on the high side. the mk4 rotrex supercharger seems to be bought of here which was up for £10500. might give these lot a call on the weekend. anybody recommend any other TRUSTWORTHY dealers that sell r32s or source them. cheers Robert
I am looking at the same dealership - did you ever go visit them? if so is it worth me making the trip down.

Ryan

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am looking at the same dealership - did you ever go visit them? if so is it worth me making the trip down.

Ryan
They have been around a long time, went there before buying mine (6-7 yrs ago). Wouldn't move on price just went on about owners and mileage. Even then they had a few and seems like they are buying lots of them.

·
Registered
2006, 3dr, Blue, Golf R32 Mk5
7 Posts
They have been around a long time, went there before buying mine (6-7 yrs ago). Wouldn't move on price just went on about owners and mileage. Even then they had a few and seems like they are buying lots of them.
Thanks Alan,

I never ended up visiting and went with a private seller

·
Registered
233 Posts
I sold them my R32 came down to essex and bought it ! Done the log book and paid me there and then. No hassle atall

1 - 16 of 16 Posts