VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found it most helpfull the advice on here just a few things i wanna clear up.is it roomy ? cos im 6'4.if 2models were exactly the same and one was 10000 from a member what am I likely to pay from a dealer ? and also how do u upload a profile photo so people don't think im not real !

·
Registered
0 Posts
Assuming you are looking at a MK5, There is plenty of room both in the front and back, mate of mine is in the 6ft category and doesn't have a problem.

You are more likely to pay a bit more from a dealer, depending on mileage, condition and extra's etc. Dealerships will always be more i'd imagine.

Change Picture:

1. Click you're name on the top left of the page
2. Once page loads, hover mouse over you're current picture and a little Change icon/word will pop up, click that.
3. choose preferred file and upload it, you may have to crop depending on size.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers jld.i spoke to the guy who owns a mk 4 at work tonight and he said go to a dealer.id rather pay a bit more and get that reassurance.had a lot of my questions answered.now just save up ! fortunate to not have a kid don't pay board so should have one soon.but very particular about what i want.cannot wait

·
4,420 Posts
cheers jld.i spoke to the guy who owns a mk 4 at work tonight and he said go to a dealer.id rather pay a bit more and get that reassurance.had a lot of my questions answered.now just save up ! fortunate to not have a kid don't pay board so should have one soon.but very particular about what i want.cannot wait
my cousin is similar height and fits in my mk4 ok, not great but i believe the mk5 is bigger anyway?? if you can afford to buy from a dealer then go for it, i personally wouldn't because i live dangerously and cheap, but warranty is always a bonus when you need it

·
2,803 Posts
Mk5 has loads of room in the front. One of my friends is a regular passenger, and is 6'4" and he fits in fine, just dont get your hopes up about rear legroom behind you

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha the last thing I'd be concerned about.couldnt give the tiniest shit about who's behind me.i can see the questions a mile off from my mates "u don't own a house but spent 10k plus on a car??" id say simply yeah but it make me happy

·
4,420 Posts
haha the last thing I'd be concerned about.couldnt give the tiniest shit about who's behind me.i can see the questions a mile off from my mates "u don't own a house but spent 10k plus on a car??" id say simply yeah but it make me happy
exactly that, id live in a car if i could, houses are so old fashioned

1 - 7 of 7 Posts