VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
19" Genuine BBS CH-R for sale (19x8.5 ET40, 5x112 PCD).

These are around 2.5 years old; they were originally silver but powder coated dark anthracite 15 months ago by my alloys in Basingstoke. There are a few very minor chips on the wheels (hardly noticeable), overall they are in great condition

They have always looked after and taken off to clean etc. Currently wrapped in Yokohama PS2's (215/35/19), which could do with replacing as they are worn on the insides.

I have receipts for the original purchase of the wheels, only selling due to the purchase of a new set of wheels.

I am looking for £950, Collection from Berkshire.

Many thanks,
Jason

·
Wheel Whore!
1,204 Posts
That's cheap.

If I hadn't bought my next set that isn't delivered yet I'd have bought these.

Glws.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's cheap.

If I hadn't bought my next set that isn't delivered yet I'd have bought these.

Glws.
Andrew,

Come to think of it they are quite cheap all things considered but I'm just looking for a hassle free sale

It's a shame you just bought a new set.

All the best.

·
Registered
404 Posts
19" Genuine BBS CH-R for sale (19x8.5 ET40, 5x112 PCD).

These are around 18 months old; they were originally silver but powder coated dark anthracite 12 months ago by my alloys in Basingstoke. There are a few very minor chips on the wheels (hardly noticeable), overall they are in great condition

They have always looked after and taken off to clean etc. Currently wrapped in Yokohama PS2's (215/35/19), which could do with replacing as they are worn on the insides.

I have receipts for the original purchase of the wheels, only selling due to the purchase of a new set of wheels.

I am looking for £850, Collection from Berkshire.

Many thanks,
Jason
Hi, Jason. Could you post a pic of the receipt, if it's not too much trouble?

I just want to make sure they're the genuine article. No offence intended, so please don't take it that way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, Jason. Could you post a pic of the receipt, if it's not too much trouble?

I just want to make sure they're the genuine article. No offence intended, so please don't take it that way.
TIMF,

Of course, I will post a copy of the receipt as soon as I get home from work. No offence taken but I can assure you these are the genuine article. I don't mess around when it comes to wheels, these are being replaced by brand new CCW Classic's imported from USA.

Regards,
Jason

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks, Jason. I appreciate that. I wouldn't normally question others on a forum like this, but i've literally just read the 'scammer' thread and i thought it's better safe than sorry.

Tim

·
1,138 Posts
Very nice wheels. I assume your car is lowered? can you take a side profile of the wheel - i would like to see the stretch of the 215 tires. Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice wheels. I assume your car is lowered? can you take a side profile of the wheel - i would like to see the stretch of the 215 tires. Cheers
Hi VWR,

Yes my car is lowered on KW V3's which will also be for sale soon. I can take a side profile picture but it will not be until the weekend as I work away all week.

215 on a 8.5" wheel is a very minor stretch, I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jase

·
Wheel Whore!
1,204 Posts
I would be interested. Pm me when they are available.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
As promised please find below receipts for the purchase of the wheels. I also have a receipt for the wheels being refurbished.

I have removed details of where these were bought from as I am not sure if this is something I should be disclosing however I can ensure you it is a very reputable company.

The pictures are fairly difficult to see, please find a breakdown below;
  • Original purchase of wheels - £1663.00 (03/02/2011)
  • Refurbishment (Powder coat dark anthracite) - £312.00 (23/05/2012)

I have had to revise the price of the wheels as I had several comments about them being "cheap" and I didn't appreciate how much they actually owed me! Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Incase anyone is wondering why the number plate varies on the invoices, this is due to me now having a private plate.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts