VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MK4 Golf R32 front/rear suspension and front anti roll bar links. Covered 43,000 miles. No leaks. Bottom of both rear springs have broken off with age which is a common problem with these, however these passed the MOT on the car so they are useable.

Price £100 + Postage (collection free)

MK4 Golf R32 genuine set of Aristo 18" alloys. The wheels are the original on the car and are 5 years old and in good condition for the 43,000 miles they have covered. One wheel has been curbed slightly and "touched up" as you can see from the pics however from about 1 foot away you would not know the difference. I have not tried to clean up the wheels just simply gave them a quick power wash, so what you see is what you get.

Come with new centre caps, the orginal wheel bolt covers and remover and also the original wheel bolts and alloy wheel locking nuts. The rims come with 4 X Toyo T1-R tyres wich have done 1000 miles and there is 8mm of tread left on all four tyres. The Tyres cost £522 alone. So the wheels are a bargain at:

SOLD

All items are located in Plymouth, Devon. Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
khutula said:
Did you not replace your tie arms when you had the coilovers fitted?
I have ordered them from Awesomegti but they haven't arrived yet :)

G

·
vealige said:
I have ordered them from Awesomegti but they haven't arrived yet :)
Cool I just wondered as you were selling the springs, etc just thought it was weird that your tie arms were up for sale too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts