VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

ordered a set of metal pressed show plates with my personal reg from Dubmeister. Got to say I'm impressed with their service. 10/10! They have a neat website where you can preview the plate in whatever design/letters you choose, then order it and its proper 24 hr service. Got my plates today, ordered yesterday. Just thought if anyone is after plates, esp metal ones or show plates they are a good place to order from.:)

G

·
got my old plates from dubmeister, same as you they arrived next day.

also got a set of rh crossline 19s for my old gti from him.

·
132 Posts
Used dubmeister a couple of times now. Great service. Not fitted my plates yet. Was hoping to do them tomorrow for the GTI festival but with the weather as it is I'm not even sure how I'm going to get the car clean yet!

·
Registered
267 Posts
defianty said:
Used dubmeister a couple of times now. Great service. Not fitted my plates yet. Was hoping to do them tomorrow for the GTI festival but with the weather as it is I'm not even sure how I'm going to get the car clean yet!
I've been in that boat today mate !! stop start stop start !! :angry::angry::angry: nearly sacked it at one point with half the car waxed

Just nearly finished though ...... thank F*** :)

·
132 Posts
JayB said:
I've been in that boat today mate !! stop start stop start !! :angry::angry::angry: nearly sacked it at one point with half the car waxed

Just nearly finished though ...... thank F*** :)
Looks like I'll be doing the same tomorrow. I did 500 miles in the R yesterday, mostly in the rain. Car looks as if I've done a couple of rallying stages. Flithy! If it's raining on Sunday with the two plus hours to the Pod it'll look the same as it does now anyway :angry:

·
Registered
267 Posts
defianty said:
Looks like I'll be doing the same tomorrow. I did 500 miles in the R yesterday, mostly in the rain. Car looks as if I've done a couple of rallying stages. Flithy! If it's raining on Sunday with the two plus hours to the Pod it'll look the same as it does now anyway :angry:
Bubble rap mate !!!!!!:xD:xD

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ordered mine from Dubmeister as well, 48hr turn around! The look a x10 better than my original reg plates!

Ordered some plain black surrounds at the same time as well.

Definitely recommended!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts