VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have been featuring my car on the used car roadshow and going to leed's for filming next tuesday.
But the date has changed now so im unable to attend, so if anyone else can get to leed's on the 21st of this month then drop fiona a message [email protected].

Im gutted that i cant attend:bootyshake:

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guy said:
just sent her a mail matey, might be able to attend if depending on the time of day.
I'd love to do it, as it would be good when it comes to selling the car, regarding the time i think they can do it to suit you. Keep me posted.:burnout:

·
277 Posts
Yeh, she just got back to me. Good thing is she wants it a standard as pos, which mine is pretty, close.

My motor could do with a front dumper re-spray as it does have quite a few stone chips which do show up on the blue, but only at close inspection, apart form that its mint.

Anyway, if they want it on they can have it, no skin off my noise ;)

Sorry you couldnt make it bud.

Guy

·
277 Posts
I'm going over for 3:15, getting quite giddy now, get to have a drive around the track whilst been filmed (hopefully topgear style) though i'm not quite the stig!!!

Will have to give motor a good clean inside and out!

Will let you know how it goes Shane. Thanks again for the post.

Guy

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guy said:
I'm going over for 3:15, getting quite giddy now, get to have a drive around the track whilst been filmed (hopefully topgear style) though i'm not quite the stig!!!

Will have to give motor a good clean inside and out!

Will let you know how it goes Shane. Thanks again for the post.

Guy
Nice one buddy, let us no asap and try and get some pic's of the day, gutted it's not me.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
0-60 in 5.9sec... I think they mean 6.2sec

Shane you really need to change your signature, I just sat there staring at it for about 2 mins... but I am hungover so i'm aloud to daydream a little!

·
277 Posts
Hi

No didn't get chance to photograph the car whilst there :( they had me driving other cars :)

its broadcast on Wednesday 7th November on ITV4, they got plenty of good shots then, so hopfully will look good.

Guy

·
277 Posts
Make a note its next weds

Auto Trader Used Cars Awards
Categories include best luxury car, best family car and best sports car. Jason Dawe and Penny Mallory host coverage of the award ceremony

·
1,184 Posts
Good work Guy, was going to ask if I missed it last night, but I guess not! Looking forward to it!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts