VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
171 Posts
I would say I hope so ;) but I love girlies having a decent car :D

Went to a cruise (for those slightly older ones who may have been good back in their day a big 'boy racer' meet to you :p ) sunday night for the first time in about 4 years and I could not believe the amount of girlies driving done up cars...think we catching up with the lads. although i do feel some of them have just stuck a load of crap from helfrauds to their car cos they think it looks cool, look at my car think oh she only done it up a bit and dont really fully appreciate a good car :( they need educating :D

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Emma said:
dont really fully appreciate a good car :( they need educating :D
I guess we are the ones to educate!!! ;)

Although, I hear what your saying about the load of old shite the girlies put on their cars. Whats with pink furry seat covers!!???!!!?? :confused:

·
171 Posts
Fiona said:
I guess we are the ones to educate!!! ;)

Although, I hear what your saying about the load of old shite the girlies put on their cars. Whats with pink furry seat covers!!???!!!?? :confused:
haha yeah exactly that - or like this girl in her ikkle 1.2 corsa with a shed load of plastic stuck to it (ok, im a hypocrite cos I stuck a kit to my beetle - but at least that was a 2 litre ;) ) that looked at me and starting revving like a loony....ohhhh drear, her car was obviously better than mine cos i didnt have half of helfrauds stuck to it :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts