VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4,420 Posts
lambo was going a bit too fast, but mazda was the cause of the crash. god damnnnnnnn thats a nice lambo though

·
4,420 Posts
I think it's 50/50 blame... Her for probably pulling out too quickly and/or not looking/hearing him coming, and his fault as he was clearly going too quick for an area like that..
in terms of insurance speed means nothing. The mazda pulled out of a give way

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Lambo driver looked to be speeding in what must be a 30 limit. To make a car that weighs that much take off suggests he was doing more than 30. Not to mention that he was decelerating before the impact.

·
Premium Member
16,146 Posts
L_O_Z said:
Lambo driver looked to be speeding in what must be a 30 limit. To make a car that weighs that much take off suggests he was doing more than 30. Not to mention that he was decelerating before the impact.
1450kg arnt they?

Plebgate anyways

·
Registered
435 Posts
in terms of insurance speed means nothing. The mazda pulled out of a give way
Surely speed is crutial? If he was doing 30mph maybe the masda could of pulled out safely without causing the lambo to change speed or direction. Where as if the lambo was doing like 60 in a 30.................well we can all see what happens when he does that haha

Very hard to prove either way though id imagin

·
4,420 Posts
Surely speed is crutial? If he was doing 30mph maybe the masda could of pulled out safely without causing the lambo to change speed or direction. Where as if the lambo was doing like 60 in a 30.................well we can all see what happens when he does that haha

Very hard to prove either way though id imagin
I know mate speed is crucial in reality, but for insurance it doesn't really change the outcome, i used to work in the claims department and it was just the way it is, i disagree with it myself lol

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
As said above, he was blatantly going too fast. Of course silly woman had she had her wits about her would have noticed a big black metal thing making a bit of noise as it carried speed towards her.

If I had to put money on it, I'd go write off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.