VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of selling my golf r32 as i have just been offered a e46 m3, it is a bluey purple colour, has 95k motor way miles, has a miltek cat back system, ate 4 pot front breaks with 2 piece 326mm discs, ebc ultimax rear discs, slight tint on the windows, also comes with a 3.5k dls, focal system with boot build, has usual extras such as half leather, climate control, r mats, 18" wheels with 4 toyo proxe's tyres, the car has recently been fullt serviced, and will be serviced when sold, car has also recently been detailed so if free of swirls, i am after £11,500 for it as the stereo system cost me £3500 all in, i will sell for £10,600 without stereo system in, the car is immaculate, the interior is half heated leather, first to come and see will buy,

mob:07936666266
e mail:[email protected]

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Bloody hell, size of that sub!!!!

You going to have to stump up any extra cash for the M3? Would you not rather spend it on making the R faster?!

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gonna have to put an extra 2k towards m3, was planning to turbo the r32, had pistons, rods, coilovers, cams, and few other bits ready for the conversion, if i get no interest i will end up turo'ing it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts