VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm in the hunt for a mk4 R32 3dr in deep blue pearl, spec wise looking for one with full leather, electric sunroof and usual other stuff, want one that's pretty much standard like standard exhaust, standard wheels, mileage wise around 75 to 85,000 miles, good service history, well looked after, my budget is around £6000 might even stretch it a little, may consider silver aswell. send me a pm

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Concider the rarer 1/2 leather as they wear so much better than the full and still look new after 100,000 miles,

The leathers tend to look tired after 4 or 5 years and it 50k miles

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea alright miq will keep that in mind, cheers Just looked at yours Andy, looks like a nice example, I'm actually after one with a sunroof.

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, just to update my add, looking for a blue 3dr mk4 R32, looking for one with a sunroof and the usual other stuff, been advised to go for half leather as apparently it wears better than full leather but either will do, looking for a standard one, basically whatever I've said in the first part of this add, so anyone willing to part with their R32 give me a pm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts