VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
19,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Been That long I can not reMember
1,162 Posts
think that guy is screwed tbh, every hire company I have looked at in past u have to be at least 21 n they are for pretty standard cars i.e. diesel astras etc, let alone an r32 ..... n he should have still checked out the insurance properly himself

·
19,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
think that guy is screwed tbh, every hire company I have looked at in past u have to be at least 21 n they are for pretty standard cars i.e. diesel astras etc, let alone an r32 ..... n he should have still checked out the insurance properly himself
You didn't read far enough into it, the story takes a few twists and turns regarding the hire company and the ownership if the car.

·
19,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
19,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bob for my sake please cut a long story short lol
I've not got the bottom of the story myself yet, like you I got bored but it would seem the rental car is owned by a relative of the 19 year old.

·
678 Posts
Start from page 34 and work your way back.... much more fun

oh yeh what a pleb!!

G

·
I've not got the bottom of the story myself yet, like you I got bored but it would seem the rental car is owned by a relative of the 19 year old.
cheers so it was a troll post after all kind of knew it would be from his first line on convo lol

·
Been That long I can not reMember
1,162 Posts
haha I only read first few entries

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Bored

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
678 Posts
Reactions: cuprabob

·
South East Organiser
6,824 Posts

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
I got to the bottom of page 1 wanting to read more then saw there was 45 pages and thought "oh hell no"

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Bold tyres and sized cars, sounds like big issues right there!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Pistonheads is a lot like Camelot...

Made page 4 then tuned out, there is over 45 pages of the stuff!? Would like to see the wheat cut from the chaff and know the truth behind it all though.

·
19,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm just waiting for the film to be released

Reactions: SplitPersonality
1 - 20 of 21 Posts