VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks will have alook in bit got a funeral to attend was going to visit someone in hospital with cancer, just found out his past away shame I never got to say goodbye, will look later today thanks again Desmond & jld91

·
Banned
714 Posts
ordered some tyres from Tyre Leader recently and they never came and they only deal via email on Germany and couldn't get through to anyone or find out what was happening, had to cancel the order via credit card in the end

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks members

I've booked m.o.t & sevice at vw birmingham next week,all my sevice's & m.o.t's always at vw, I've got some spare genuine omaynts rims & have tyres gonna get them on for m.o.t , felt lazy rather get these on for now, then spending the £480 be easier to get the valves, balancing & put on the 225/40/r18 got til the 4th of feb, the tyres I have on my bbs 19" have 3 tyres sliced the edges from previous owner, so they may fail or advisory, can't be asked failing because of tyres. Got a week to sort out. & gives me more time to get the Goodyear f1 eagles & look around Thanks again members.

·
Registered
852 Posts
£118 each for that size is pretty good, especially if that's fitted and balanced. I bought my 225/40R18s when there were the lowest I'd seen them and they cost me £102 each fitted I believe. The fitting was £10 a corner too!

Paul

·
Registered
852 Posts
I used Tyre Leader for my latest tyres too and didn't have an issue. Just make sure you buy with a credit card and if you do have a problem, they can sort it out for you.

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.