VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading a few reviews i recently went for the F1's (which seem to be great - better than the originals so far IMO).
Shopping around there seems to be a HUGE difference in prices, so i thought it might be helpful to advise others that the best price i found (although no good if your not close enough to Woking to travel there!) was £356 for 4 (fully fitted).
If it's the done thing i can let people know where from...
John

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
That's a good price John,

That sound's great young man,lol.

Was that's on line or from an internet site ?

Think you can tell that I got up today (Sunday)@03:30

·
371 Posts
I was quoted 320 quid for 4 barum bravuris tyres,sounded good.
The dealer said they would last along time,they probaly will,but i got 4 michilins insted
no regrets there good

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
286 Posts
Buncha said:
After reading a few reviews i recently went for the F1's (which seem to be great - better than the originals so far IMO).
Shopping around there seems to be a HUGE difference in prices, so i thought it might be helpful to advise others that the best price i found (although no good if your not close enough to Woking to travel there!) was £356 for 4 (fully fitted).
If it's the done thing i can let people know where from...
John
That's £100 cheaper than I paid last month from www.event-tyres.com and I thought I got a good price then.

£356 is an outstanding price for 4 F1's - were these Ayssms or DSG3's?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
286 Posts
I think they're great! Loads of grip and doing well. I had some DSG3's on my Gti and thought they were great too hence going for them again (but assyms) on the .:R

1 - 6 of 6 Posts