VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided as i cant afford a new brake setup just now so thot i would spruce mine up a bit with a lick of paint and a nice r32 decal!!!

wot you rekon???

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will get sum, its just my car is in the garage and there aint much room to move about!!when the car is in the drive ill get sum more pics up!!

·
2,808 Posts
I like the colour but not the decals, maybe if they were smaller?

·
1,079 Posts
The decal looks sweet, I hope they are heat resistant :)

If you have any more decals I would be happy to buy em off you, been after a couple for a while now...

Did you use Japlac to paint the calipers?

·
748 Posts
I need to repaint my calipers blue as they have faded a fair bit with age. Must get down halfrauds and get some blue hammerite lol, no point in going for jazz blue from VW will soon age again

·
1,079 Posts
vealige said:
I need to repaint my calipers blue as they have faded a fair bit with age. Must get down halfrauds and get some blue hammerite lol, no point in going for jazz blue from VW will soon age again
You might want to try Japlac from B&Q I used them to paint my old TT calipers and it went on really easily and not clumpy like hammerite can be.

·
748 Posts
imster said:
You might want to try Japlac from B&Q I used them to paint my old TT calipers and it went on really easily and not clumpy like hammerite can be.
Ideal cheers

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Nice one Andy, i like 'em.

Will be good to see a shot from further away to get the true effect tho

·
777 Posts
looks good, would like to see if from a further back point of view but liking the colour and the decals, is different. Also, I like those rims, are they RS4 replicas??

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
They stand out very well

Nice spotless and clean wheels as well.

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here is a pic from a bit further away guys!!

i bought the decals and paint from ebay,dont have any left im affraid!!

yeah they are the new rs4 replicas mate!!gona be getting them refurbed shortly as the bird took great enjoyment of curbing a few even thow they are only 2 months old!!:mad::mad:

will look better next week when the coilovers get fitted!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Very nice mate, have to say I like them alot.

Sorry to hear you've got to get the wheels refurb'd already!

·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheers buddy!!!

yeah tell me about it!!!had my genuine ones on for 4 years and not a scrape to be seen!!then decide to get new ones and within a week they were kerbed!!!!aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

just my luck!!!!:shot:

·
156 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts