VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hello:Just like to say hello to every one and that i had an anniversary and just got my r32 two weeks now and its the best chocie,was going to buy a mk5 gti,but wanted a 4wheel drive and v6.cant believe how different the drive is from a 1.8t.just wondering if there any r32oc sticker? thanks

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Hi and welcome,
Just hope your insurance has not gone up too much from your last car 1.8t.to your .:R32

I'm waiting for the new updated site and hope to get new stickers.

·
4,328 Posts
Hiya and welcome to the site :hello:

You can get stickers, have a search for the thread with them, you just send some money to a paypal addi :)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hi mate, welcome to the forum :ciao:

What spec is your R32?

·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
winter pack, sat nav,sunroof,got leather bra for bonnet,momo team 280mm,forge billet parts for engine us spec tail lights and ive jus done the bypass on the exhaust sounds abit better.

·
7,935 Posts
Have you got any photos ?

See you have done the flapper mod on the exhaust thats what im going to do when I feel better (Just dont fancy laying on wet ground at the moment) Just want to shake off the flu bug.
Whats the speck of the "Winter pack" ?

·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yer got the bug aswell,ive been off for two days hate it,aint the winter pack heated seats,auto dim mirror and head light washers?

·
3,732 Posts
ers said:
yer got the bug aswell,ive been off for two days hate it,aint the winter pack heated seats,auto dim mirror and head light washers?
thats all standard equipment mate, the R is a very high spec, theres on a few add ons that were available such as sunroof, cruise control, full or half leather etc

·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok that good to know,jus wondering do you know was happened to eip tuning they dont do no billet parts and air filters for the R

·
7,935 Posts
My .:R was advertised from a VW garage as Half Leather (Assumeing thats only the sides done in leather)
But mine must be Full Leather as seat and back in leather ,Thus is "Half leather CLOTH ? (On the seat and back)

So the Headlight washer etc standard ?

·
3,732 Posts
they went a bit tits up after some of their turbos caught fire so were forced to cease trading. reputation is everything. the billet parts can still be had becuase the guy that made them for them now post on here and can supply them. have a look on the group buy section and find the eip billet thread, he's posted near the last page on there :top:

G

·
caxton01 said:
My .:R was advertised from a VW garage as Half Leather (Assumeing thats only the sides done in leather)
But mine must be Full Leather as seat and back in leather ,Thus is "Half leather CLOTH ? (On the seat and back)

Headlight washers are standard and a requirement with factory fitted Xenons :151:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
caxton01 said:

Half leather had grey alcantara down the middle of the back support and the seat if I remember correctly.

Headlight washers were standard :top:

·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wicked thanks guys, wish i had the black roof lining from my anniversary thats one thing i would love to do to my car,it look so much better in black? what air filter are you lot running

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.