VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
4,848 Posts
weve been waiting a while on greenlight discounts so hopefully Wayne is now !getting somewhere with them and you wont have to wait much longer! :)

The more choice the better i say! :) - really good to see the club being recognised by insurers though!

Have you looked into HIC at all wayne?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a few people have mentioned HIC barry, ill try and get in contact with them today.

·
5,616 Posts
My renewal is on the 15th of this month...!

·
309 Posts
Greenlight lol If your from Manchester / Liverpool dont bother they wont even give you a quote, been like that for quite a few years.

·
1,229 Posts
Just got my renewal through at £776 (there abouts) and they said that the members discount would be less than the renewal discount so they cant put it on ?

Still a good price considering I'm 23 so not complaining at all :)

·
887 Posts
Looking forward to renewal time (for a change) with all these insurers/brokers onboard now!

Got a quote from Greenlight a couple of months ago as a comparison to Direct Line and they were nearly £200 cheaper.....:D

·
5,616 Posts
Looks like I'll be renewing with you guys on Monday unless my current insurer can beat your quote.

£752.70 fully comp, with all mods declared and only £400 excess. Thank You very much!

·
1,044 Posts
curley said:
Greenlight lol If your from Manchester / Liverpool dont bother they wont even give you a quote, been like that for quite a few years.
I never had any problems with them. They insured me on my CTR

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
I'm with Greenlight insurance (january 09)

I got discount through Neil at Greenlight as I said that I was a member on the R32oc

Well Wayne this will help others out if we all get a good discount via the owners club !

Happy days

·
405 Posts
Yep, I just got mine with them. They were slightly more expensive than other quotes I got, but their track day cover swayed me. (only £50 per track day, plus double excess)

Got to say their customer service was excellent. Anyone got any experience of what they're like if you have to make a claim? That's when you find out how good your insurance company actually are...

·
Sucks on a Member
1,627 Posts
I must say I've been with Greenlight from the off, and they are SO helpful on the phone, I never get put on hold for ages and they dont play crap music on the phone if they do..

Just added my Coilies to the policy with no issues at all. Also made a mistake not declaring my rear tie arms first phone call, doh, phoned 5 mins later and didn't pay a second admin charge for a second call. Which is how a business should operate. People make mistakes.

Thanks again Greenlight. Big thumbs up. Your so flexible which is what its all about. :star:

They must have have the R32's in the UK insured lol..

1 - 20 of 52 Posts