VW Golf R32 Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Dougal,

Our quote applications are always processed either the same day the application is made, or the next working day in the event of the application being made when our office is closed.

We do sometimes experience problems with some spam filters when emailing replies, with hotmail being the most prolific. But if you made an application and haven't heard - don't be shy, call our office on 01277 263030 to see how we got on for you.

Kind regards

Tony

DougalR said:
I didn't get a reply when i asked for a quote...........

·
1,044 Posts
smiley89 said:
i been looking for insurance wud green light insure me I'm 21 by the way lol
I'm sure they would give them a call

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hiya all. I am going to be purchasing my first r32 on sat (Mark 5). I've been checking the usual comparison sites and the best so far is around 900. I'm 32, held licence for 14 years and have 3 years ncb. Anyone know if greenlight are good? Heard good thing about them like! Cheers

·
Registered
386 Posts
They weren’t for me ,I’m 32 14year driving 5years no claims, on a mk5 r32 dsg buts it pot luck (as with all companies)some people get good deals with them , sky+ Chris’s knot wouldn’t even give me a quote as they don’t cover Manchester!?! best for me was Adrian flux at 1000 including full breakdown cover, windscreen and courtesy car and legal cover and with protected no claims

·
Registered
370 Posts
They cancelled my policy after a heated argument with some twat on the phone when I tried to add my misses to my policy yet the week before I added my much younger cousin with no issues

·
Registered
28 Posts
Spoke to a guy and he was sound. Told me I need a years driving in a car over 200bhp to be insured by them, previous car being a Astra gtc. Told me to ring back in a years time and should be able to sort it for around 400 500 quid. Ended up with esure for 850 which I thought wasn't too bad.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Spoke to a guy and he was sound. Told me I need a years driving in a car over 200bhp to be insured by them, previous car being a Astra gtc. Told me to ring back in a years time and should be able to sort it for around 400 500 quid. Ended up with esure for 850 which I thought wasn't too bad.
I don't get why I have to pay so much for insurance no crashes only has 3 points and that was over 10 years ago

·
Registered
28 Posts

I don't get why I have to pay so much for insurance no crashes only has 3 points and that was over 10 years ago
Possibly the area? They are all con artists anyway, make it up as they go along haha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
310 Posts
Doesn't even have my profession - Analyst on there, yet has 'Machine Fitters Mate' and 'Pallet Maker'. Analyst is a pretty common profession...

41 - 52 of 52 Posts