VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if you're a member on here. You put your thumb up and are the first R32 owner I've seen do that so that's pretty cool.

All the best

Loz

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't think you lived in Romsey mate.
Oh lol, your comment makes sense now. I was born in Southampton and when people ask where I live I normally say Southampton as Romsey isn't as well-known as Southampton. That and I'm a Saints supporter...

·
1,043 Posts
Oh lol, your comment makes sense now. I was born in Southampton and when people ask where I live I normally say Southampton as Romsey isn't as well-known as Southampton. That and I'm a Saints supporter... :D/>
So you live in Romsey then? Thought you lived Hedge End way?

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
1,043 Posts
Born in Romsey hospital me.. Cupernham infants and Junior school and then Preistlands. Move to Bolton at 18 back to Worthing at 21. Back to Romsey 21 to 23 and then Woolston and I have lived in Totton now for 9 years. Still have family and friends in Romsey though and look forward to taking my car up Bell Street late at night when complete. My cousin runs the Boxing Day car show

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Born in Romsey hospital me.. Cupernham infants and Junior school and then Preistlands. Move to Bolton at 18 back to Worthing at 21. Back to Romsey 21 to 23 and then Woolston and I have lived in Totton now for 9 years. Still have family and friends in Romsey though and look forward to taking my car up Bell Street late at night when complete. My cousin runs the Boxing Day car show
Haha, I was born at Princess Anne Hospital in Southampton, then transferred to Romsey Hospital. Went to Cupernham Infants, then Juniors and then Romsey School (used to be Priestlands) so same schools as you. You probably remember Mr Findlater lol.

I've got some friends in Totton not far from the football ground. That classic car show on Boxing Days quite popular, haven't been for a few years though.

I live 6 or 7 seconds from Bell Street

·
1,043 Posts
Haha, I was born at Princess Anne Hospital in Southampton, then transferred to Romsey Hospital. Went to Cupernham Infants, then Juniors and then Romsey School (used to be Priestlands) so same schools as you. You probably remember Mr Findlater lol.

I've got some friends in Totton not far from the football ground. That classic car show on Boxing Days quite popular, haven't been for a few years though.

I live 6 or 7 seconds from Bell Street :p/>
Haha, small world hey...... Another Romsonian. Yeah had a few run ins with Craig Findlater

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, small world hey...... Another Romsonian. Yeah had a few run ins with Craig Findlater :)/>
Don't hear that word often but yea I am

Was Findlater P.E or History when you were there. I think he changed when he lost the little finger on his left hand but couldn't be sure

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol how do you miss them all
you must be unlucky

·
1,043 Posts
Don't hear that word often but yea I am :p/>

Was Findlater P.E or History when you were there. I think he changed when he lost the little finger on his left hand but couldn't be sure
He was still teaching both when I was there, probably a little more history as I left. I will keep an eye out for you as I'm over that way quite a bit still......

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He was still teaching both when I was there, probably a little more history as I left. I will keep an eye out for you as I'm over that way quite a bit still...... :)/>
yea I'll keep an eye out to

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's just me :(/> one unlucky individual haha, If i was ever to see another R, i'd either flash or put my hand up.
If you saw another R you'd probably be hanging out the window, waving your arms and shouting like a mad man

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
At the rate I'm going to actually spot one locally i am really thinking that i might actually do that haha.
lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts