VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, i'm still grinnin after 10k miles in my lovely 5/R32. Standard other than miltek cat backs barkin at the rear. Not so sure the P Zeros are anywhere as good as pilot sports but who cares when all four are slidin!......just love that lush blue glow from the dials on an empty A20, early evenin time.
I get such a rush from puttin all sorts of sports bikes under 100+ pressure, they seem so surprised when i'm still there!
Lookin forward so very much to snow covered car parks :shot:

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
jed it does surprise a few bikers when they pass u intraffic but cant get away, or cant pass sometimes lol

·
616 Posts
Glad your enjoying it! Where abouts in Kent are you from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My playground is at the Folkestone end of the A20. Had no opportunity to try the car with standard pipes as bought it will milteks fitted. Glorious sound under load, tunnels really make me smile!

·
4,328 Posts
Hiya and welcome, and is a very suprising car, as alot of people dont know about it and just think its another golf, bah lets show them :)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Jed I'm sure I have seen you a few times. I have a MkIV R32 in DBP and I'm using in Folkestone around 9am and 5pm. Would be good to meet up some time. I live in Ashford so not too far (around 6 mins on an empty M20)!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts