VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been waiting nearly TWO MONTHS now for my plate :argh:

called them AGAIN today and i refused to accept the 'dvla accidently sent us the forms back without processing them' excuse AGAIN

now theyre saying that if i send my V5 and a photocopy of my tax disk i should have it HOPEFULLY within the next two weeks! :mad:

doesnt help when i need to change details for the airport carparking as i'm going on my hols in 3 weeks and dont know which plate to use

does my feckin nut in.....fastest uk service my ass

be warned people if your planning to use them

·
100 Posts
I sold a plate through them once and it took nearly three months. Bunch o muppets and come to think of it they had the same excuse then.

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Golfgirl said:
Can you not buy the plate directly from DVLA instead?
they were selling the plate on commission for a private seller so it was thru them or no-one, wasnt cheap so theyve had my cash for 2 months so i cant back out (plus i want the plate)... its tempting to demand the money i would have earnt in interest, from my bank on the amount

i 'asked' when i last spoke and just got told a firm no. gunna get shitty with them if they delay me again. a phone call every hour on the hour every day until they get so sick of me they want me out there face so will get it done

:boxing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts