VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,764 Posts
£400 + £15 postage (all boxed up and ready to post)

NOTE: fellow member birdiemachine has first refusal on this, please post whether you still want to purchase this Niall?

If there is no repy from Niall within 1week, it will be available to anyone wishing to have this very special induction kit.

Attachments

·
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Omg Tim
Sooo want
It could be available when Niall lets me know whether he wants this still or not.

If i had known you soonerMr Mok! I could've struck a deal with you on ALL my CF parts as there is still more to come off my R!
Literally spent thousands on Carbon bits for my R, so keep your eye out on the FOR SALE threads!

you still enjoying the osir splitter I sold you? did you wrap it in the end like i told you too? it makes such a difference to the look of the R having a osir splitter! =)

Reactions: R32paulm

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Firstly, hats off to tim remembering me and standing by his word to sell this to me as he's been busy since he originally posted this up on here, gentleman.

Secondly, do bears shit in the woods lol? You better believe i still want it! Paypal ok mate?

Cheers
Niall

·
1,415 Posts
It could be available when Niall lets me know whether he wants this still or not.

If i had known you soonerMr Mok! I could've struck a deal with you on ALL my CF parts as there is still more to come off my R!
Literally spent thousands on Carbon bits for my R, so keep your eye out on the FOR SALE threads!

you still enjoying the osir splitter I sold you? did you wrap it in the end like i told you too? it makes such a difference to the look of the R having a osir splitter! =)
Hi Tim
Still loving the splitter!sets off the front of the car,I lazily put it on for the awesome Gti/detailed show a few ago,I'm still meaning to put some protection on it,one of the best mods I've bought so far aswell as my non res milly
You finally selling all your bits to trade car in?
Would love the rest of your OSIR bits
Pm me

·
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the cruise control is staying with the car mate.

i will pm you the paypal and i just need you to give me the address Niall, cheers mate! i did promise you originally first dibs!!

Paul - theres more carbon bits coming, so your chance will come mate =)

Reactions: R32paulm
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.