VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i have a copy of GTA4 in my hand right now!!!! whs had 5 copies on their shelves!!.. (who the hell would que at midnight!! fools).

Oh god.. Man utd or GTA?? what a tough tough call i am going to have to make later!!!

Roll on 7pm!!!!! :xD:xD

G

·
Go home now and play the game - and when the game starts there is only one place to be in, and that's in front of the telly (providing you haven't got a ticket that is). Come on United!!!

Back on topic: a lad here has it too, he went to Gamestation at 7:30 and got it.

Its amazing though now that big games like this and the likes of Halo 3 are bigger than large blockbuster films.

Enjoy the game(s) :xD:xD

·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish i could go home now..:(

Nah UTD will definalty take the tele tonight!!! COME ON UTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please please fergie, dont play PARK!!

·
106 Posts
i got my copy last nite...had to que in asda there were 120 people in the que! i have neva q'd for a game before, but my god the game is amazing from what i have seen from it so far. i love how when you have a big crash the person in the other car dies! haha, and also how the damage on the car is in a different world to any other gta

but saying that i will still be watching man u v barca later! :)

G

·
Kraft said:
I wish i could go home now..:(

Nah UTD will definalty take the tele tonight!!! COME ON UTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please please fergie, dont play PARK!!
Somebody else that feels like me - he just isn't Premiership class - Fergie insists on playing him though. Scholes has had his day to. WIsh I was going to Old Trafford tonight.

·
887 Posts
Went to my local Asda this morning and they were all sold out - said it was manic at midnight when they went on sale. Managed to get a copy from HMV for £50?!?! Game were selling it for £58?!?! WTF!

Tough choice for viewing tonight but United win hands down, just hope Fergie doesn't use his usual negative european tactics and plays Rooney (if fit), Tevez, Ronaldo, Anderson and Nani and goes for it!

What a night, a United win followed by some GTA action! :xD :xD :xD

·
777 Posts
khutula said:
Somebody else that feels like me - he just isn't Premiership class - Fergie insists on playing him though. Scholes has had his day to. WIsh I was going to Old Trafford tonight.
I think Park is physically a bit to weak, he needs to go to the gym and workout. Look at Tevez, he never gets pushed off the ball.

Van Der Sar, Brown, Vidic, Rio, Evra, ronaldo, scholes, anderson, nani, rooney (if fit) and tevez up front... that would be my team for tonight

Going to old trafford to watch this one tonight! Come on you red devils..

Gonna get GTA IV also, sometime soon, world is conspired against me tho at the moment. Got my sisters wedding in 4 days time so that blows sat/sunday and my girlfriend is dragging me off to see her family on bank holiday monday! unbelieveable.

·
777 Posts
and no Darren Fletcher either please Fergie!!!!:xD

G

·
Nani was useless last time out - didn't complete a pass that I saw.

Very jealous that you'll be there.

Giggs can still do a job.

Van Der Sar, Brown, Vidic, Rio, Evra, ronaldo, scholes, anderson, nani, rooney (if fit) and tevez up front... that would be my team for tonight
Almost perfect - I think Anderson has been one of the player's of the season. Top buy by Fergie.

·
264 Posts
I got the game last friday...been playing it all weekend...its quite impressive..maybe we should a little multiplayer game one night hoping you guys got a 360 copy :)

·
23 Posts
Just about to purchase GTAIV but on which console? That is the question? PS3 or Xbox? Got PS2 no copmplaints but which way forward................

·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i am so so jealous you will be there!!!!!.

My Line up

VDS

BROWN - RIO - VIDIC - EVRA

RON - CARRICK - HAR - NANI

RONN - TEVAZ​

Giggs - Anderson, to play as first subs.

·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JAK said:
Just about to purchase GTAIV but on which console? That is the question? PS3 or Xbox? Got PS2 no copmplaints but which way forward................
definalty PS3!!!!

G

·
Carrick has had a few poor games - my midfield would be Ronaldo, Anderson, Hargreaves and Giggs - sorry to be off topic - well kind of.

·
887 Posts
PS3 all the way!

Moving house on Friday so might not get a chance to play it until sunday or monday :crying:

Nani was poor on Saturday but I think that was due more to lack of support because of our defensive tactics. Anderson has to play in this game, he's been brilliant all season especially when you consider he missed most of last season with a broken leg.

We've gone off the boil recently, apart from the Villa game when we went 4-4-2 and we looked immense.

·
106 Posts
[quote name='sdmac27']PS3 all the way!
QUOTE]

naaa, 360 is the better choice because has exclusive online content for gta4, the graphics are no different what so ever, the game is cheaper........and the biggest reason of all, the 360's online play is approximatley 1000000039% better than the ps3's frankly sh*te efforts! :xD :xD

·
887 Posts
Chris R32 said:
naaa, 360 is the better choice because has exclusive online content for gta4, the graphics are no different what so ever, the game is cheaper........and the biggest reason of all, the 360's online play is approximatley 1000000039% better than the ps3's frankly sh*te efforts! :xD :xD
Ha! With the poor state of affairs with PES online I won't argue with that but from what i've heard GTA online is pretty good on both consoles and the graphics are identical. Different stokes for different folks and all that!

We should organise a mass R32OC shoot out on each console! :xD

·
3,732 Posts
my copy arrived from play.com £29.99 delivered this morning. i hate football so will be killing innocent people instead........well....once the mrs has watched holby godddddammittt

see you all in the live lounge mo fo's...lets wreck the r32 hood

·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very Cherry said:
my copy arrived from play.com £29.99 delivered this morning. i hate football so will be killing innocent people instead........well....once the mrs has watched holby godddddammittt

see you all in the live lounge mo fo's...lets wreck the r32 hood
haha, killing inocent ppl..lol

I cant wait to get this game on the screen!!.. I definalty need to get my HD TV now!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.