VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone is already considering attending, but me and macdaddy had an idea earlier.

as the club is doing so well, we want to take it a bit further. We were thinking of have a club stand at the event, shwing off a couple of the cars, but also running a massive bbq? If the weather is permitting. I think it would be a great laugh, good to meet everyone etc.

good idea?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got the forms for a club stand! So that side of things is good to go! And cool andy, do we get any free bits if we wear some stickers ? ;)

G

·
Wayne said:
Just got the forms for a club stand! So that side of things is good to go! And cool andy, do we get any free bits if we wear some stickers ? ;)
I for one have spent a fortune at Awesome - I have a few key rings - but alas I am still waiting for my free set of ECS stage 5s or a supercharger kit :)

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think we shoudl have at least 4 or 5 cars there!!

Come on you lot, 16th and 17th of june, get time off work !

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice one mat. Ill let all the ones who want to be in the club stand know closer to the date, so just add your names to the list!

·
385 Posts
I will be there too mate. Happy to help out on the stand too.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Hopefully T-shirts etc will be available by then too.

Wow the first R32oc stand, This will be part of history so make sure you guys and gals get your bums there !!:015:

·
385 Posts
I can hardly wait! It's going to be awesome.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
as mcdaddy says. this is gonna be history. as many people as we can get! in as many colours!

·
544 Posts
macdaddy said:
Hopefully T-shirts etc will be available by then too.

Wow the first R32oc stand, This will be part of history so make sure you guys and gals get your bums there !!:015:
T shirts i will have 1 and i cant wait for this.

·
244 Posts
I will be there for one of the days, not sure which one yet though. I will be sure to come and say hi though. I can put faces to names then!!

·
616 Posts
I'll be there if I ever get my car back.....

1 - 20 of 48 Posts