VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say had a great day nice to meet everyone and thanks to steve and wayne for organising:bird: <<<(bad spelling) the event!

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
It was a pleasure to organise , we'll have banners etc next time.

Thanks to all that showed up whether in thier cars or just to say hi, Its nice to know when you type a reply to someone that you now know who it is.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Really enjoyed the day, what a great turn out for first R32OC stand,well done to steve and wayne for the organising.

Dans exhaust certainly created intrest but then it was hard ti ignor.

Quite glad that the BIALI team could help out with the air intake install which went quite smoothley considering the tools at hand.

Again a fantastic day and look forward to next time.

·
222 Posts
yeah as above really had a great day meetin everyone and thanx 2 wayne an steve (aka macdaddy) for doin a crackin job of getin everyone together for the show and sortin this crackin forum out cheers fellas!

·
244 Posts
Hi guys!!
I can't believe how many of you that were there today, judging by the photos. We went on Saturday, and it appeared that there wasn't much going on. I did pop over to the stand but no one was there ;-( We did get some cool pictures of some of your cars though.

I have to ask who's is the one with the Miltek exhaust, that was on the stand on Saturday?

Maybe I will be able to put faces to names at teh next event.

·
4,328 Posts
Sorry i couldnt make it up guys the car still isnt finished, doh, sounds like i missed a great weekend.

He he i bet dans exhaust made i few heads turns and earns burst.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Fiona said:
Hi guys!!
I can't believe how many of you that were there today, judging by the photos. We went on Saturday, and it appeared that there wasn't much going on. I did pop over to the stand but no one was there ;-( We did get some cool pictures of some of your cars though.

I have to ask who's is the one with the Miltek exhaust, that was on the stand on Saturday?

Maybe I will be able to put faces to names at teh next event.
Gutted we missed you Fiona, But most of Saturday was spent hiding from the peeing down rain.:puke:

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
glad everyone enjoyed theirselves. Next time it will be alot better organised, but i dont think we did too bad for our first show!

·
Registered
127 Posts
What a brilliant dau guys, just been trawling through the pictures and there are some really good ones. Look forward to another event soon.

Once again thanks to Wayne and Steve for putting in the effort to get this up and running.

:top:

·
387 Posts
:dito: :dito: :dito:

only popped in for a couple of hours, but really good to put faces to usernames. just wish i'd got there earlier now...

top work wayne and macd :beer:

·
624 Posts
Cracking day out, even if I did manage to burn the top of my head. Knackered by the time I got home. Good to finally put some faces to names. Cheers for orgainsing everything Steve and Wayne.

Max Power's interest in running a feature on my car was definitely not what I expected, even with 'that' splitter, but is good news if I can sort out some more finishing touches for the car and maybe even have a meet at the same time so we can all get some photos featured. Keep you posted.

Glad we managed an impromtu air intake fitting service even with the limited tools. Did it survive the journey home?

My ears are still ringing from playing with the exhaust. Glad it entertained a few, especially Wayne!!!

·
1,432 Posts
Hmm Max Power hey, are you sure you want to be featured in 'that' magazine :) .

·
624 Posts
That's exactly what I thought, but the guy was very genuine about changing the image of the mag and trying to take it more upmarket away from chavved corsas. Any publicity is good publicity in my book and I'm thinking of starting up a small business in the modified car industry. I've got his email address and will discuss it further to see what they would have planned. And as he was keen to point out, I'll get some nice pictures of my car at the very least!!

·
244 Posts
macdaddy said:
Gutted we missed you Fiona, But most of Saturday was spent hiding from the peeing down rain.:puke:
Yeah, tell me about it! I ended up changing into my jeans in the car, but forgot to bring better shoes. So ended up with muddy stained feet from walking on the grass!!! It was skank!! Stupid girl was wearing sandals - DOH!!!

I will hunt you down next time ;)

·
624 Posts
That looks really cool with the blue pipe. Did you manage to sort that out at the show? Sticker looks perfect there!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts