VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been jumping off the sofa for some time now with the xbox version, and doing some serious shredding with volume 3...... but i no longer consider myself a "Rock God" after watching this:

he achieves the mythical inhuman achievement...yes he needs to get out more...yes he needs a life...yes he needs a girlfriend...but i still bow to his greatness :D

:thrasher:

·
748 Posts
Well if he does have a girlfriend she must be the most sexually satisfied girl on the planet with his finger action :002: lol

I was contemplating whether to get this for the PS3 think I will do as it looks awesome

·
544 Posts
it rocks i have them all lol
dragonforce song is mad lol

·
389 Posts
Not afraid to admit it, I'm a Guitar Hero fan, got the 2nd one on XB360 and have just wrapped up the 3rd one for my little Bro for Christmas, was so tempted to get it out of the box! :)

I went for the £75 Game and Wireless Guitar Pack from GAME.co.uk but got a decent chunk of money off, there are discount/promotional codes on the net that get you £5-10 off if you spend over £30, then if you go through Quidco I think you get about £5-8 back on that again so well worth it...

Actually went to see Dragonforce at the MEN Arena the other week, they rock! Cant get on YouTube at work but the proper video for 'The Fire & The Flames' is well worth a watch if you can find it, Herman Lee can shread!

Rock On! ;)

In a bit,
Leon.

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
in case anyones struggling with volume3 here are the cheats (i dont normally cheat with games as it destroys the challenge however its a nice fast way to unlock all of the bonus songs :top:)

Codes
Enter the following in the cheats menu under options. You must strum every note/chord. NOTE: The letters correspond to colored frets G-Green, R-Red, Y-Yellow, B-Blue, O-Orange

Hyperspeed
O, B, O, Y, O, B, O, Y

Performance Mode
RY, RB, RO, RB, RY, GB, RY RB

Precision Mode
GR, GR, GR, RY, RY, RB, RB, YB, YO, YO, GR, GR, GR, RY, RY, RB, RB, YB, YO, YO

Unlock All Songs
YO, RB, RO, GB, RY, YO, RY, RB, GY, GY, YB, YB, YO, YO, YB, Y, R, RY, R, Y, O

Air guitar
(BY) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (BY) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (GY) (GY) (RY) (RY)

No Fail (does not work in career mode)
(GR) (B) (GR) (GY) (B) (GY) (RY) (O) (RY) (GY) (Y) (GY) (GR)

Easy Expert
(GR) (GY) (YB) (RB) (BO) (YO) (RY) (RB)

Bret Michaels Singer

(GR) (GR) (GR) (GB) (GB) (GB) (RB) R R R (RB) R R R (RB) R R R

Unlock Everything (no sound plays when you enter these chords)
(GR_BO) (GRYB_) (GRY_O) (G_BYO) (GRYB_) (_RYBO) (GRYB_) (G_YBO) (GRYB_) (GRY_O) (GRY_O) (GRYB_) (GRY_O)

:joyman::joyman::joyman:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts