VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H & R germany 140mm coilovers, They are not ultralows which every other company sells these are custom short shocks & springs to get the lowest coilover possible & still have loads of thread left to make the travel of the suspension longer to still have a nice ride & not harsh like other coilovers when low.

Bought from the only company in the UK which gets them made from H & R. I have only had them on the car for 3000 miles & they have loads of warrenty left on them. They also come with H & R adjustable top mounts so you can run more camber & make the car handle like it should. The ride on these are super smooth & just stupid how low they can go.

Please see pics below & note the car still had over 80mm left at least to go even lower if you wish. NOTE picture of the suspension on my car, the struts ate a little dirty but will clean up very new .

I am offering a option to put down a non refundable deposit and will take monthly agreed payments, with reasonable time scale, once deposit has been paid suspension will be removed cleaned and put aside for collection once final payment has been received.

Prefer collection or you to arrange your own courier. These are the rolls Royce of suspension once again if you want comfort with low stance , and be able to drive like a lunatic these are the ones to buy.
£1200.ovno call me to discuss further 0777two480088

·
19,408 Posts
To comply with the site selling rules, one of the photographs of the items has to include a piece of paper with your Username and date written on it. Without this one of the mods may delete the thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts