VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first chance to give the car a 8 hour clean since picking it up a week ago. not totally happy and looks like ill be getting bonnet resprayed. all dull and flat but apart from that its come up well

cheers for looking
Gaz

·
616 Posts
Well in my eyes it looks like new! Fancy giving mine a clean? :151:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not sure if the DBP is a funny colour for reflections due to the fact up close it looks great then step back looks bit dull but go right back and it loos great again. really enjoyed doing the R might start doing few other cars soon when time frees up

·
748 Posts
Looks nice mate nice one!

·
3,732 Posts
a photoshoot in a cemetry? ;) looks very clean, puts mine to shame at the moment.... when your finished with deckedr32's car you can do mine if you like :D

·
100 Posts
Yep that sure looks like new to me too!. Looking well clean mate.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Glad to hear your enjoying ownership,

Looking good, try nattys blue wax its awesome on the DBP cars

·
385 Posts
Nice car mate. Fastest colour too!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i did use nattys blue for wax and today when the sun came out it looks superb! where has summer gone!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mine has 42k on the clock, its not the best in person in few areas like the bonnet but not bad, having great fun just the fule bill only averaging 20mpg and thats with lots of long trips atsteady constant speed.
rear wiper wash problem has hit me already pissed water all into boot and was telling compter the boot was open and alarm wasnt working properly!!! of to be fixed in the week along with the cat problem ive had since 48hours of owning it!

·
3,732 Posts
gazjones said:
mine has 42k on the clock, its not the best in person in few areas like the bonnet but not bad, having great fun just the fule bill only averaging 20mpg and thats with lots of long trips atsteady constant speed.
rear wiper wash problem has hit me already pissed water all into boot and was telling compter the boot was open and alarm wasnt working properly!!! of to be fixed in the week along with the cat problem ive had since 48hours of owning it!
its all just charm and character :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
also though rain sensor wasnt working so got really pissed off last night but then looked in owners book on how to work it properly!
got myself and lcr front splitter as well to mask the battered lip of engine undertray test fitted and looks spot on!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts