VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Years ago, I used to compete in downhill mtbing, i bought a cheap shite camera. I used it for skiing as well. It was a waste of time... And most are. It really is another case of get what you pay for I'm afraid.

I went go pro and have never turned back. Just purchased the new one. It's honestly worth saving your money instead of wasting it!

There are some other alternatives to go pro which are supposed to be as good but will definitely all cost your more than £30. Don't do it!!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Does anyone use a dash cam? Are they actually anygood for recording track days etc? I know its not a go pro but for 30 quid its hard to beat for price?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item20d49d98fe
I bought this one maybe a month back, only used it 3 or 4 times messing around with mates....

Works well, but the sound quality is pretty poop if im honest, just dont play music while using it or it distorts the sound for some reason, other than that its fine, good quality when watched back on the TV or PC, but it didn't come with a Sd car so i had to buy some seperately..

Worth it money, but will never be a HD GO PRO

Wez

·
2,018 Posts
ive been looking into dash cam aswell...was looking at the one you was looking at.
ive decided to save up
think it cost £200
only issue is will i be able to plug it into my bmw idrive display?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts