VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

Need some help please, Today i was going to change my offside sidelight (5w5 blub) but then noticed the black plastic holder behind with the metal thin bar and clip is cracked and broken, now my question is can you get a replacement for the headlight back holder????

Just to confirm it is the back plastic trim that hides the light and wires from water getting in, if there is part number then great as it still works ok but might break soon and dont fancy buying a whole new headlight just for this.

Cheers

Ryan

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Hi people,

Need some help please, Today i was going to change my offside sidelight (5w5 blub) but then noticed the black plastic holder behind with the metal thin bar and clip is cracked and broken, now my question is can you get a replacement for the headlight back holder????

Just to confirm it is the back plastic trim that hides the light and wires from water getting in, if there is part number then great as it still works ok but might break soon and dont fancy buying a whole new headlight just for this.

Cheers

Ryan
Post a pic, i have a damaged passenger side headlight sitting under my bed, maybe i have the part you need?!

Wez

1 - 5 of 5 Posts