VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a set of these, Can you get clear indercater bulbs? ie not yellow ones so they dont look like eggs in your lights!

G

·
I don't think they would be legal with clear bulbs in them. You can't see the bulbs through the lenses.

You can't really see them and this picture is close up - the RCCRs look great on a blue car.

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so they will be here friday I hope thanks for the pic!

·
3,732 Posts
good choice dude, i have the same.

forget the orange glow (known as yolking btw). you could use a phillips silver vision bulb which is chrome and flashs amber but the orange glow comes from the lens on the rcr not the bulb so would be fruitless to change them. being honest you dont really notice it either

·
305 Posts
my next mod! they look cool on silver r"S as well.

·
Registered
159 Posts
silver r said:
my next mod! they look cool on silver r"S as well.
:dito:

My new RCRs (and Milltek resonated cat back) are going on my silver R tomorrow - some big mods at last wooooohoooooo! :party:

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Has anyone put LED bulbs in these ?

·
305 Posts
show us a pic, domr32 when done, that will look great!

·
3,732 Posts
nothing stopping you, however you would still be installing them behind colour screens so you wouldnt get a different effect.

another important thing to remember is that LED cluster bulbs all point one way and LEDs are directional so therefore the sides of the light will be dimmer as all of the brightness is facing the rear. this means the light wont come off the inner lens in the same way and so would ineffective. hate to say it but the standard bulb is the best one to stay with mate

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fitted my lights today and they look awsome! Also Awsome gti was spot on with the delivery nice one!

G

·
John_C said:
Fitted my lights today and they look awsome! Also Awsome gti was spot on with the delivery nice one!
Glad you like them - as I have said before they look great on a blue car :151:

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ill do some pics soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts