Nice to meet you - I'm based in the South West of England if there are any locals.
Purchased the car yesterday - 81k miles, manual. I remember hearing the R32 note 17 years ago and it's stuck with me ever since.
Car came with a stack of history all labeled by years. Looking to make the car quieter as it's a bit loud for me. It's had a few modifications;
- Genuine 18" BBS CH-R Alloys
- H&R Lowering Springs
- Blisten Shock Absorbers
- Miltek full de-cat non-resonated exhaust (Looking at adding in a stock cat or sports cat - unsure on options)
- REVO Stage II remap
- Double Din unit with Apple Car play
- Full leather interior - really good condition
- Recent paint correction & ceramic coating
- German steel front wings with no corrosion
Been pouring over the forum and every YT possible for the last two weeks to make sure I knew what I was getting into - just underestimated how loud a de-catted one was and being 35, I'm no longer a young'un 😄
Look forward to chatting with you all