VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just like to say hello to everyone just joined the club had my r32 now for 3 months loving every day of it :aetsch:

·
385 Posts
Welcome mate, what spec / mods you got? Any pics?

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello mate sorry got no pics looking to get a induction kit fitted and a performance exhaust in the near future its a 3 door in deep pearl blue colour:aetsch:

·
385 Posts
Ah the best and fastest colour!!!

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers mate what about yours have you got any pics have you done
any mods::ciao:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome mate, ok as your only at Gatwick area, myself and Dan32 are not far from there, were both brighton area ish, so if you want a spin in some "tinkered" .:R32's let me know, this will give you an idea on things, tho be warned, once bitten by the modding bug you won't be able to stop. There is also a local TSN meet held every other month which hosts some serious bits of kit and you would be more than welcome to come along too.

Anything you want to know just shout mate:151:

·
385 Posts
the beast said:
Cheers mate what about yours have you got any pics have you done
any mods::ciao:
I have milltek exhaust, BMC intake and chippeduk remap. The Remap was done at inters and has made a real difference to car. I also have some cosmetic mods, polo rear wiper, german style plates, alu door speaker surrounds, coming soon .:R strut caps and alu dash vent covers (EIP billet bits). As jimmy said, it's so addictive, I was adamant when I bought mine I would keep it standard, that lasted about a week lol.:laugh:

·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jimmy_P said:
Welcome mate, ok as your only at Gatwick area, myself and Dan32 are not far from there, were both brighton area ish, so if you want a spin in some "tinkered" .:R32's let me know, this will give you an idea on things, tho be warned, once bitten by the modding bug you won't be able to stop. There is also a local TSN meet held every other month which hosts some serious bits of kit and you would be more than welcome to come along too.

Anything you want to know just shout mate:151:
Thanx for that mate let me know when the next meet is i will pop down if thats ok with you and Dan32. Hopefully will be starting on a few mods in the next couple of months take care:hello:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts