VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Well I'm on the look out for the right R32 so thought this the ideal place to start.

All I have ever really had is VW's and my current pride and joy is 1990 250bhp MK2 GTI G60, which is currently up for sale. I'm looking to go down the same route with an R32 as I have done with my G60 pic below

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
welcome to the site,

looks sweet that G60,

your in the right place anyway if your after some R32 advice.

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MK4, ideally in silver or deep blue. Not a fan of black :tomato: Only because white is the new black LOL :proud:

I'm sitting and waiting for the right car really not in any rush to buy the first I see. So far I have been let down by how many poor examples I have seen. I was quite shocked considering most were only 3-4 years old!

·
3,732 Posts
:hello:

loving your G60 :congrats:

i know what you mean about white, if the mk5 .:R32 came in white i would have bought one instead of my mk4 - the candy white vw do is lush :D

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Yeh the G60 was featured in PVW twice.

Well some good news I have managed to locate a 53 plate, 3 DR, Reflex Silver R32. :dancing2: Just awaiting delivery of her to me and then the fun starts.

·
286 Posts
Welcome fella, and Silver too. We're gonna take it to these blue boys yet!! Judging by the standard of the G60, i'm gonna have stiff competition! Lookin good.:playingball:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts