VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals
Am new to this forum , but not new to forums , as many of you already know
We have a rolling road day coming up soon with you guyus so I thought that I would pop in and say hi and see how it is going
Wow is all I can say , you seem to be pretty full for that
I will be working on that day , and I know it will be busy , so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask now , just in case I am rushing about and dont get the chance
But I am sure that I have in the past met many of you before , or have chatted on other forums

This one looks good and friendly , also hope to meet a few of you on the Rolling Road day

Sarah :hello:

G

·
Welcome to the forum Sarah - always happy to spend my money at Awesome - great service - and a great bunch of people :151:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tony
Noticed you did quite a bit of posting on here
Also noticed you could be coming to the rolling road event
Your car sounds and looks amazing!!!
Cant wait to see what it can do on the rolling road
Thank you for the welcome , always a pleasure to see you and a brew always awaits
Sarah

·
1,432 Posts
:hello:

Can we expect Awesome to become a forum sponsor at a later date? :)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Looking forward to the RR day. it's gonne be a bit of a trek from Kent, but well worth it!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FiftyPenceR32 said:
:hello:

Can we expect Awesome to become a forum sponsor at a later date? :)
Already in discussions as to who we are going to sponsor and are looking on to other forums
Please rest assured that I have not come on here to tell everyone about us and prices
I am just here as a bystander and answer questions if required for the rolling road so far
Only when we are a sponsor will I do anything like push
We sponsor quite a few forums as you know and will be looking at others too
Do I get in touch with you if we decide to do this?
Sarah

G

·
Awesomesarah said:
Hi Tony
Thank you for the welcome , always a pleasure to see you and a brew always awaits
Sarah
Thanks Sarah - I love compliments - car will be tinkered a litle bit more before the rolling road day - its have a custom remap the week after next.

Ah yes forgot about the brew too - always very welcome :151:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
hi welcome to the forum.

·
1,432 Posts
Awesomesarah said:
Do I get in touch with you if we decide to do this?
Sarah
Sure, please send all products which are available for the MkIV R32 to me for testing I will then write a review on the forum provided I get to keep the bits I want then we can discuss Awesome=GTI sponsoring of R32oc.com :)

On a serious note, Wayne or MacDaddy are your primary contacts regarding www.r32oc.com however as you may have noticed Intelligent Tuning are currently a site sponsor. I wonder if the two of you can co-exist :)

G

·
Awesomesarah said:
Hi Tony
Sarah
it looks even better now that the V3s are on - top job there thanks to all at Awesome - especially Alan - great work :151:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi sarah,
good to hear about 6 oct, is it possible to book a session on the rolling road or should i just come and see you on the day?

cheers

Andy:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
andy said:
hi sarah,
good to hear about 6 oct, is it possible to book a session on the rolling road or should i just come and see you on the day?

cheers

Andy:
Hi Andy
Sorry for the delay in my response
I have been busy in the sales bit for the past 2 weeks :(
But anyway
The bookings for the rolling road is done through the forum and not directly with us I am afraid
So you will have to get your name down here on this forum
Its going to be a good day :D
Sarah

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Andy,
Theres a list in the meets section. As a few have dropped out theres space available so put your name down if you want. :top:

·
1,184 Posts
Awesomesarah said:
Hi Guys and Gals
Am new to this forum , but not new to forums , as many of you already know
We have a rolling road day coming up soon with you guyus so I thought that I would pop in and say hi and see how it is going
Wow is all I can say , you seem to be pretty full for that
I will be working on that day , and I know it will be busy , so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask now , just in case I am rushing about and dont get the chance
But I am sure that I have in the past met many of you before , or have chatted on other forums

This one looks good and friendly , also hope to meet a few of you on the Rolling Road day

Sarah :hello:
Hi Sarah, will be down on Sat looking at picking up the APR 6 hour trial remap from Andy with a view to booking in before xmas for the real deal plus a Milltek, so any advice would be welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts