VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my beautiful blue 2008 r32 on saturday. I love this thing soooooo much. my rsx type s doesn't even compare. I'm definitely a sucker for the v6 and awd platform. I was also looking at the evo and sti but this car is much better looking. and seems much better built. very high quality construction.

the first thing I think I want to do is chip it.can anyone point me in the right direction as far as what company and software I should go with? I'm used to the honda/acura scene so I'm just learning this euro stuff.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Welcome welcome welcome.

Are Revo remaps available over there? If so that would be a good place to start.

·
1,084 Posts
Hi and welcome. :151:

I also own an Impreza WRX (OK not quite an STI), the figures on paper with the R are pretty much identical, but the R is just so much better made, nicer power delivery, nicer handling etc etc

Completely different types of car... Different strokes for different folks and all that. The Scoob will be sold asap, it's my only deviation from VW cars, and the only car I regret buying.

You will love the Dub. You made the right choice.:beerglass:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Welcome to all things R! I also thought about a scooby, but I think I have gone past the "rally car" phase now! Have done the big spots, sports struts etc. in my ol' Ford days.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts