VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people just thought i would say hello, i,m currently looking for a mkiv R32 so found this site very useful, went to a vw dealer in leeds yesterday to test drive one and loved it superb car.

I currently drive a mk2 gti 16v which i will be keeping all being well and the missus has got a mk4 gt-tdi.

Cheers

Nick.:biggrin:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Hi Nick and welcome,

I'm not sure if any are in the for sale section on the main page,

What colour are you hoping to get ?

ps-This is the best site btw,lol.

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, i'm after dbp first choice but wouldnt say no to indigo or black although my girlfreinds golf is black.

I have pm'd rob & caroline about their indigo blue one but i just realised they are keeping it i think?

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Hi Nick, welcome to the site fella. Hope you get sorted soon with an R....the Indigo Blue is a good choice (rare colour) and the 'Black' is the fastest :biggrin: Both good choices, good luck :top:

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys been wanting an 'R' for too long but never been in a position to buy until now so cant wait!!

Here's a couple of pics of our current v-dubs.....

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hi Nick, welcome to the forum.

You going to be keeping the Mk2 or selling it? Looks mint.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
Not far from Leeds then fella! I'm gonna try and organise another meet soon, be good to see your new purchase for then! :wink:

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mattchaps said:
Hi Nick, welcome to the forum.

You going to be keeping the Mk2 or selling it? Looks mint.
I'm keeping the mk2 i love it too much to part with it, it is pretty much a minter.

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jaysR32 said:
Not far from Leeds then fella! I'm gonna try and organise another meet soon, be good to see your new purchase for then! :wink:
If i have got one by then yeh that would be good, if not i could always bring the mk2 just might be the odd one out haha!!

·
544 Posts
very nice mk2 fella i have a white one aswell and they are great and welcome to the forum.

·
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes, i'm going to look at an indigo blue 'R' next week so fingers crossed!

I will be going to vw festival on sunday so might pop over to the stand and have a good nosey at your cars :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.