VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Welcome to the forum...

Reactions: SussexLB5R

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Full service and mot completed today. Haldex done also and new sparkulators. I'm not sure if it was the 拢拢拢 spent that made me feel she drove better but i swear she did! Also had the chain checked via vagcom whilst there and reported back as being between -3 and +3 so that's good enough for me to live with the chaingaurd noise for a few more miles 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've read so much about the 'issue' that has only ever resulted in chains and gaurds being changed at great expense with no real evidence of any chains actually failing. When I found out about the check that could be done I thought why not. If it came out bad then I might have been forced into a corner with it but 115k on the clock and seems things are still well 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New rubber all round in Avon ZV7's replacing all the horrid budget 馃挬 that the previous owner had scrimped on. Just ordered new pagid discs and yellow stuff pads that I'm picking up Wednesday too.

That leaves dodgy rear passenger lock to sort, send off in car touchscreen Kenwood for security reset after battery went dead and a respray on the bonnet. 馃槄

Should be able to enjoy the summer in it then 馃憤

1 - 12 of 12 Posts