VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just bought a MkV about 3 weeks ago, and still having great fun getting used to the extra power :)

Is there anyone else on here from the Midlands?

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
welcome to the site.

Have a look in general at the gti international meet, be good to get a mkV on the club show stand

·
385 Posts
Welcome to the site mate!

·
77 Posts
Hi Dan, you're not far from me (I'm near Hucknall) and I used to live in Ilkeston a few years back! What colour R should I keep a lookout for?

·
77 Posts
Nice one rodfather! Will keep a lookout. You weren't on the A57 outside sheffield tuesday last week? Passed a blue Mk V

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
octane said:
Hi Casper, got my MkV R32 about 5 weeks ago here in the West Mids. Gotta love that noise!!1!
Maybe a trip down Broad Street bumper to bumper would provide us with a bit of entertainment :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im up for that. but it will have to wait untill after le Mans if thats ok.:sheep:

You might be interested in the pistonheads meet at the Amber hotel at Oakerthorpe every other Tuesday. ( next one is 19th June, about 19:30 onwards) there a decent bunch with some nice cars.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rodfather said:
Im up for that. but it will have to wait untill after le Mans if thats ok.:sheep:

You might be interested in the pistonheads meet at the Amber hotel at Oakerthorpe every other Tuesday. ( next one is 19th June, about 19:30 onwards) there a decent bunch with some nice cars.
Rodfather, that in Alfreton, Derbyshire? I may also come for a drive up one night, i used to live a couple of villages away :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts