VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As prompted by MacDaddy, thought I'd say hello to you all.

Recognise some of the names on the Board, the TP27 might be similarly recognised by some of you too.

Happy days ! :)

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it. Post up some pics and specs of the car ( i love to see what people have modded or not)

I really am turning into the "recommend whore" oh well.

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On my second MkV R32, this time fully loaded.

2006 R32, DBP, Sunroof, MFSW, Sat-Nav, Cruise, Lux1, Parking Sensors, Vienna Leather, Winter Pack, 19" BBS CH's.

Still deciding whether to go for the Milltek !

·
3,137 Posts
second already TP, how come?

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought one at launch - then waited for my spec to be built and delivered than Dealer bought back my original car at agreed price.

At the launch, R's were hard to get with a decent spec. I'd sold my MkIV R32 in September (2005) and then my first MkV was delivered as at 1 December 2005. Spec was DBP, Vienna Leather, Armrest, Highline, Winter Pack and Parking Sensors. Current R was delivered in June 2006 and I handed back the old one with 5k miles on the clock. It had been pre-sold to a customer so everyone won ! Only difference in the cars is the original launch R has Michelin Exalto's whereas this one has Dunlop Sport Maxx's.

Have to say though, the 19" BBS CH set-up is a whole new ball game though. To be recommended to all MkV owners ! :151:

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
19" BBs's i can only dream of, what a stunning wheel IMHO.

has it made much difference then ?

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
macdaddy said:
19" BBs's i can only dream of.....has it made much difference then ?
Have to say a huge difference. Had the 18" BBS CH's on my MkIV R32 and thought they were good (with GY F1's) but this 19" combination with the Toto Proxy's is brilliant.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
tamr32 said:
where you woring at this weather macdaddy
Eh ? do you mean what am i doing in this weather ?

Outside fixing waynes cupra splitter he managed to break . lol

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Interesting about the tyres, mine came with Continental ContactSports, I wonder why the difference?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts