VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say a quick hello and its about time there was an R32 owners club:151:.I found the link on tyre smoke aswell

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Welcome to the site,

Theres really not any of these dedicated sites about so its great we've now got somewhere.

Get some pics up in members ride

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
macdaddy said:
Welcome to the site,

Theres really not any of these dedicated sites about so its great we've now got somewhere.

Get some pics up in members ride
OK i will get some up today

·
79 Posts
Just logged on and wanted to say Hi!!!! I too found this link on Tyresmoke..

·
Registered
3 Posts
i got slagged off in the vr6 owners club for saying how good an r32 is and was classed as being boring - but heah this site is free and they want £ 10 a year !!!! anyways i like my r32 !!!!

·
79 Posts
dergolfr32 said:
i got slagged off in the vr6 owners club for saying how good an r32 is and was classed as being boring - but heah this site is free and they want £ 10 a year !!!! anyways i like my r32 !!!!
How the fcuk can they say that????Welcomo aboad. Where you from??

·
1,748 Posts
dergolfr32 said:
nicevr6? vr6oc is a great place you can join free i have the £10 is premium membership iv forgotten what you actually gain lol possibly the discounts i know the guy that runs it he does so out of his own pocket hence premium membership

im goin in to your thread and why you offended a few ppl but you have a pm on there mate :)

·
22 Posts
dergolfr32 said:
Thats complete nonsense mate! as eatthis says you offended people and used you attitude, vr6 owners club is a friendly place and welcome to r32 owners and is free to join to forum.

·
19 Posts
dergolfr32 said:
Er thats not strictly true is it?:015:

Your Quote from forum VR60C
"this has worked for me at work when i have said there aint much in it between me R32 and an M3 .... these independant results by the same driver prove a point i hope !!!! no wonder civic type r drivers give an r32 a wide berth ( though from experience can spank a vr6 !!!) ... i wonder where a stock vr6 would be ???? trail down to a mere No' 50 to find the R32 ! but see whats below it though ! porsche 911 turbo ffs !!!! this has to be best link some of you may have seen for a long time as a bloke at work couldnt believe the where R32 was and he knows his cars !!! un Quote"

and also the personal abuse towards other VR6OC members on the post who merely expressed their opinion on the subject, most of whom will become R32 owners at some point but shared a different view, so please dont poison another forum insulting another club, your attitude alone was the fundemental issue:2up: .

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
ok ok, enough. dergolfr32 hasnt made anyone feel unwelcome or do anything he shouldnt have so far on this forum, what happened on another forum stays there.

I wont close the thread yet, but if there is any more bickering i will.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
well said, just chill guys and keep the scrapping to the other site.

We're a chilled out bunch over here and everyones welcom.

·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and it all started by me saying hello ;)

·
22 Posts
Wayne said:
ok ok, enough. dergolfr32 hasnt made anyone feel unwelcome or do anything he shouldnt have so far on this forum, what happened on another forum stays there.

I wont close the thread yet, but if there is any more bickering i will.
Ok mate will do, altho you do understand his comment makes our club look bad and we are welcome to r32 owners so we dont want people giving us a bad name.

·
19 Posts
Yeah thats cool wayne, and sorry Mattr32, didnt mean to hijack but needed to set the record straight, VR6OC is a chilled place too, just the occasional blip like most forums

·
Registered
184 Posts
Soon to be an R32 owner myself, I have previously owned mk3 VR6s and have been a member of the VR6OC for over three years. I've found it to be one of the friendliest VW sites in the UK, and the amount of information & knowledge on there is top-notch!

The VR6OC forums are totally free. Premium membership (at £10 a year) is optional, but does entitle you to discounts at loads of different suppliers, so soon pays for itself!

Dergolfvr6, I'm sorry to hear that you weren't made to feel welcome over there. I read the posts concerned and it all sounds like a silly misunderstanding to me, of the type that is very common on Internet forums.

I can assure you that the club has nothing against R32s. In fact, we are looking at ways of attracting more mk4 owners, but you gotta remember that there are far more mk3 VR6s on the road than R32s, and most R32s are still in the hands of non-enthusiasts (I'm buying mine off a woman in her 50s!). This is obviously reflected in the membership!

Anyway, this is my first post here, so hello everyone!

I'll be sure to post some pics of my new pride & joy as soon as she lands in my driveway!

Regards,
Nick.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts