VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to all just joined the r32oc! i have had my r32 for about 6-7 months traded in my leon cupra r which was well worth it!

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah just about got about 3/4s of a tank left so shall have to be abit lighter with the right foot!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
595 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Don't forget to post some pics of your R.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lee.

Definately get some pics up!

Any mods, or plans for the future?!

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have got a few mods on my mind just finding some spare cash, looking to start with a re-map then maybe a nice milltek cat back or i mite do it the other way round!! I am trying to upload some pics! Thanks for the welcoming.

·
1,184 Posts
Do the zorst first as it will be the biggest and most noticeable improvement I reckon, and that sound...mmmm! Welcome mate

·
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi, my R is met black with the grey interior been polished so many times im suprised its not back to primer!!

·
1,084 Posts
r32 lee said:
hi, my R is met black with the grey interior been polished so many times im suprised its not back to primer!!
:D I know exactly what you mean. Black is the most rewarding to clean (not to mention fastest)

Welcome to the forum.

Tokyo aka James

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.