VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up my deep blue mkv R32 tomorrow. Carnt wait. i was going to get a mkv gti but got messed around by the dealer so i looked for another car. on my search i found a r32 only 3 months old. so i decided to go for it by the sound of it i made the right move. so there sould be another r32 round the harrogate area tomorrow

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Wow bet your so excited.

Welcome to the forum and make sure you get some pics posted up, When you manage to prise yourself out the driving seat that is !

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i am. whats the best fuel to run it on i have heard tesco and shell does any one have ideas of which one is best. will get some photos up when i get chance.

·
286 Posts
They say the tesco stuff won on rolling road shoot outs. 99RON i believe. Welcome BTW. :wavey:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Welcome! I have started using V-Fuel, but am undecided as to any improvement - maybe fuel econ slightly better.

·
387 Posts
should've got an arctic silver.. they're the quickest :fight: :reddy:

*joke* enjoy mate and welcome.... :top:

welcome to a world of bootin it every open 50 yards you see and watchin the average mpg plummit !

·
3,732 Posts
tesco or shell vpower, not much in it. i ran mine on the tesco stuff for 2 weeks then onto shell. i get 0.2mpg better on the shell.

so i guess it just a question of which ones closest at the time - or wether you collect ccpoints or driver points?

:hello:

welcome by the way :D

excellent choice in colour ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts