VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, 2 weeks ago I clean up the .:R and set off to meet a friend at Fleet Services on the M3.

On the way there I spotted some gravel on the motorway, tried to brake but the people carrier in front of me ploughed through :angry: kicking it up onto the front of my car. Thought I got away :unsure: with it until I saw the front of the car at the service station - the front passenger side headlight smashed to sh!t!! :crying:

I am therefore searching for the complete passenger side headlight......only place I can source on so far is VW direct and they are £401 for part alone!!

If you have any ideas please let me know. . . . otherwise it will have to go on the service bill in a months time!!

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
jackie said:
Just get a standard headlight and get the glass off it, you could do "joey" mod at same time ;-)
As jackie said. Just buy a cheap glass standard light from ebay and remove he glass for yours.

·
1,184 Posts
there are a pair of xenons mis-spelt zenins on ebay for a tenner at moment with no bids!
hth

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Any of you guys fancy donating an old headlight if you get these sorted ? I'm looking at doing some mod testing on an old broken one.

·
3,137 Posts
been there done that and at the time the best place I could get one from was VW. I didn't fancy sticking my headlight in the oven/bath to soften the glue that holds them together or slicing my hands to bits taking off the broken lens.

Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts