VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna get some new plates at the end of the month 3d writing yet reflective don't want the hassle from police.

I want a slogan to run underneath the number any suggestions ??

R32 OC???

·
719 Posts
Blue is faster than black

Reactions: steve_bennett90

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
What about big t's old slogan that always tickled me

Wake me up when your v tec kicks in. :D/>
Omg my little bro has a Civic Type R and he's always saying how much faster his is than my MKV. Everyone I know or people I meet who are into cars always agrees the Type R is faster than the R32. This sticker would be funny

·
Registered
0 Posts
thats brilliant, and anyone with half a brain cell knows an R is in a different league to the rattling tin can that the type r is.

·
4,420 Posts
How about

If you can read this, you're too close!

R32OC

Kiss my Carbon Footprint

(Upside down text) If you can read this call an ambulance

BwwwaaaaAAAAARRRRGGHH! Pshhhhht

Reactions: SplitPersonality

·
Administrator
13,971 Posts
L_O_Z said:
Omg my little bro has a Civic Type R and he's always saying how much faster his is than my MKV. Everyone I know or people I meet who are into cars always agrees the Type R is faster than the R32. This sticker would be funny
No where near as quick I have now raced 5 not one of them was even close to me , no where near

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
South East Organiser
6,824 Posts
Maybe put...

'Its actually a 1.4, and my penis is massive'

Torque, a word Honda does not know exists.

Reactions: Yuley

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
My old 1985 (18 months old at the time) Quatro turbo Ashes to Ashes stylemodded to 330BHP used to have vorsprung durch WICKED! just under the number plate.
Was a lot of BHP back then

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
How about 'Goes faster than a smackheads giro' seen that sticker on a car recently and made me laugh!

·
Registered
202 Posts
There used to be a purple Lamborghini Diablo years ago driving around in Plymouth, it had the slogan "who says crime doesn't pay" under his number plate, I thought it was genius, ironically I think he's in jail now for drug dealing

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
There used to be a purple Lamborghini Diablo years ago driving around in Plymouth, it had the slogan "who says crime doesn't pay" under his number plate, I thought it was genius, ironically I think he's in jail now for drug dealing
Lol

Not a car one but Spike Milligan's headstone reads "I told you I was ill"

·
322 Posts
Having a look around on the web-oh-tron, I spotted a few below I liked

'I forgot to declare my modz... please rear end me'

'Photographic Reproduction Prohibited by Copyright'

'Warp factor 9 please, Mr Sulu.'

"This is an unmarked police car"

"Your internal monologue is wrong"

"If you can read this, I've probably just cut you up"

·
Registered
88 Posts
How about, "Your eyes are like spanners they tighten my nuts"

·
314 Posts
There's a very nice M3 convertible around my way with "crime pays" as the slogan underneath the number plate. Think that would attract the wrong attention

1 - 20 of 25 Posts